World March for Peace and Nonviolence

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Thu Jan 8 01:47:18 PST 2009

Dear Pat and Patricia,

Really good to see interest in PoP conferences as part of this world march.
i'll be contacting you offlist to follow up on skyping.

can you send me your skype id's offlist and i'll contact you via email in
the next few days (if anyone else would like to join the conversation,
contact me offlist.

and to clarify because a PoP event can mean more than one thing: by this i
mean an OST event to explore the personal, organizational, and communtity
practice(s) of peace.

greetings from a bone-chilling (and heart expanding) moscow,
raffi (aka hussein the obamastani)

skype: raffi_1970