Open Space from I-Ching(Taegeul: Yin-Yang)'s Perspective

Stanley Park spark at openspace.kr
Sun Jan 4 20:42:49 PST 2009

Friend,

As we all know, Yin/Yang represents masculine/femine urges omnipresent in
Cosmos (everything that exists/non-exists).

Yang is a primordial Urge to move toward Creation of something while Yin a
primodial Urge to embrace and nurture that something created.

In it's move Yang leaves effects (issues) and Yin takes care of
(embrace/nurture/foster) the effect (new-born something: Innonovation-
emergence of cure, saviour of the troubled souls in the situation).

Unless Yangs moves Yin would have nothing to embrace/nurture/foster.

Thus Open Space Technology (Harrison's seredipitous creation that have been
being challenginly protected/nurtured by OS mothers worldwide!) is SO
effective everywhere.

The most simple yet exquisite art of living in our times may well be to
acknowledge ourselves as the "INTEGRAL I" (knowing oneselve as one of
threads of the entire tapestry of humanity), and liberate the leader (the
inner Urge to move) to move remembering the four principles and one law that
invites a dynamic, living peace into the Space...

As you all do, I'm going to meet some brave souls who would eventuall find
themselves enjoying surfing the waves of Brand New History---NOW!

Wish you enjoy everymoment of the exciting Surfing!

Spark
~~~~~

Stanley Park
Open Space Institute of Korea