OST user's guide in French

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Jan 5 14:44:20 PST 2009

Hi Harrison,

All offers to help are welcomed and yours feels very special. Your words of
encouragement on this project of an adapted OST user guide in French, your
availability in person and on this OS List when some aspects need more
understanding and discussion and the spirit in which you show up, are all
great contributions to this project.  You may not have a specialty skill
with the French language but participants in the group of interested people
will act as checks and balances to each other on the aspect of language and
the formulation of concepts. This is a great way to build community.

It’s also an exciting way to start the new year,

Diane