(INVITATION) Leadership in a Self-organizing World, May 14-17, 2009 - Resend

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:43:56 PST 2009

Hi Peggy,

Yes, you did send this invitation to the list - but since it sounds like it
might be hard to find in the Archives, I pulled it out of my old emails and
here it is again.

It feels in some ways like another iteration of the Practice of Peace
gatherings, and I am very excited about it!

love, Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
206.399.0868
http://oneskywellness.com