Need Your Help: OS Colleagues who have been practicing OS in schools...

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Wed Jan 28 00:59:32 PST 2009

Inspired by Ashley's OS ventures with the early citizenships of our world,
I'd like to invite cases of OS uses in schools.

My OS colleague, Jackie Seo, and I are going to put together approaches that
worked with school children toward a creation of a collaborative OS
curriculum for formal and informal education institutions here.

Inspiring, lovely cases with comments from children, teachers, parents etc.
would be of great help... :-)

Take care!

On a wintry day in Seoul...

With much Love,