SV: [OSLIST] web tools

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Jan 10 11:18:49 PST 2009

Thanks John and all who have shared on this thread.

I think you are right John – some time ago I had a conversation with a
professor on the edge of this area – and he told me that he thought the
future of this community networking would be connected to the individual
spaces more and more people put up all over – and that these will be
connected in different ways. Seems there are such opportunities on Facebook
– which I will look into, and I know there are on LinkedIn but that’s
another thing I want to test more.

Warm regards

Thomas

  _____