Writing of how NatureWorks- a Guide for Group Fields- how to be/move in the group field

Stanley Park spark at openspace.kr
Sat Jan 10 06:41:01 PST 2009

Dear Doug,

My quest is "How can I learn from how virtuous Nature works?"

It has to do with observing how we, OS practitioners, (try to) be all along:
it might be said that we have been trying to let the fields be that of Good
Nature.

We turn to Nature for it's uesful and peaceful Virtuousness embracing All.

Facilitator (a metaphoric presence of useful and peaceful leadership) might
be elliminated for a self-organizing field to work.

In the NatureWorks, there won't be a facilitator who laboriously walks the
circle, suggests the 4+1, and becomes totally present and completely
invisible to hold the Space, which is to allow natural urges work in their
own way. I think, this is to trust Nature works in the field- because it has
worked ever since it was born much fairly earlier than yesterday and likely
remain useful longer than tomorrow- it might be referred to most reliable:
NatureWorks!

In practice, let the P (or M) & R, 4+1 etc. that sets the field, be there as
an intentless and harmless space of the Great Nature: void or emptiness (not
an absence) of leadership other than people harmlessly moving in a dynamic
peace knowing how nature works (NatureWorks) in the field being formed...

No one is hero or leads in this field other than urges naturally arising out
of the Void of Cosmos and move in accordance with the Cosmic Dance of Siva
or in other words, dynamic patterns of Yin/Yang Urges. Thus, they move in
accordance with Yin/Yang urges in the field: the greater the field, the
greater effectivess- Expanding Now?

Let the undescribably powerful Nature Work- the Cosmic Dance that constantly
moves birthing infinite patterns and forms.

Nature has been so effective in remaining useful to us (humnity's
perspective) for so long.

>From writing (an emergence) of a Theme to Movement and to Action, let Nature
Work.

The first writing (a report to humanity) of descibing how Nature works
virtuously reportedly started some ten thousand years ago only in figurative
descriptions.And continued in later days

I think this email validly signals, on our listserve, OSK site (on it's
bulletin board, as an example of a theme in the Butterfly Project of OSK),
and far beyond, the initiation of writing a descrption of "How Nature Works
in Our group  fields (infinite patterns and forms of causes and effects
emerging from infinte interactions of entire humanity and it's neighbours of
the ever expanding environment)" .

My ink has run out... although this is never enough to serve our foreword of
the Guide. It will wait to be better until... :-)

Whoever comes <is> the authors!

Writing starts...and it will get done the cycle of our life time...

Fingers crossed! ;-)

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea
218-8 Gusan-dong, Eunpyung-gu