An Invitation. . .

Elisabeth Tepperk Kofod elitepperk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:37:30 PST 2009

Dear Harrison... couldn't open it.

Elisabeth

---Mensaje original-----
De: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU] En nombre de Harrison
Owen
Enviado el: lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009 10:37 a.m.
Para: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Asunto: [OSLIST] An Invitation. . .

Dear friends - I am not quite sure what made me do it, but I have started a
blog (www.hhowen.blogspot.com). Truth is I really love to write and I've
sworn off books. I am not sure how it will really work, but at the moment it
sort of feels like something I did 25 years ago, which I called "occasional
papers." I have called this one, Work-in-Progress, and it is definitely
that. You are invited, and comments are always welcome.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>