Harvard business review

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sat Feb 14 06:03:30 PST 2009

Dear Michael,

The significance of your sharing of the article might be found in a
possibility that it can serve as an official announcement by main stream, of
collective findings that our organizations are in a desperate need of
transformation- muddling through toward a community of humanity by way of
collective (integral) Wave Riding  in our Self-Organizing World!

All the best,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea
218-8 Gusan-dong, Eunpyung-gu