[OSLIST] Baby-step into O.S. -- questions

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Fri Feb 13 14:55:43 PST 2009

Tenneson,

I love the quote from your EX Director host. I find that getting this idea
across to my clients ie ‘’with freedom people go beyond the call of duty
offering their full potential’’, is what brings the most sparks in their
eyes and the urge to try this weird but promising thing, OST. Concrete
examples like the 36 topics is a great one.

I agree with Esther that trusting the process will create the safe climate
needed and with Wendy about the added value of bringing the whole system in
the room.

Lisa, you may be in full open space as it is right now. The best to you and
everyone.

Diane