Harvard business review

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Fri Feb 13 04:49:48 PST 2009

Michael,

Big thanks for sharing this. It's very encouraging. I'm a fan of Gary Hamel,
who helped get GameChanger (breakthrough innovation -
http://tinyurl.com/c9rfuf) going in Shell. He has the ability to translate
complex ideas into concepts that senior managers can embrace. It's a shame
that his company www.strategos.com got involved with Enron - the fallout
from that damaged his reputation and, some say, nearly ended his career.

For anyone who wants to read more about the article, or purchase a copy of
it, here's the link:
http://hbr.harvardbusiness.org/2009/02/moon-shots-for-management/ar/1

Sad to hear about the loss of life and senseless destruction in your
country.

Warm wishes to all,

Jack

Jack Martin Leith : Ideas to Success