Open Space Institute-USA: Holding the space for Open Space

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Fri Feb 20 12:11:04 PST 2009

Dear Open Space Friends,

I just made a donation to the
<http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceInstituteUSA> Open
Space Institute-USA to renew my membership for 2009.  I love doing this as a
way to honor the many benefits I have received from Open Space Technology
and to support the good work of the Open Space Institute-USA, which is one
of several Open Space Institutes around the world.

Isn't it incredible that Open Space Technology provides us with an elegantly
simple way to help our clients, our communities (and in my case, even my
family) to take responsibility for their passions and self-organize for
innovative action?  It's all the more amazing that we can do this without
needing to be certified or licensed.  Harrison made sure that Open Space was
open - open hearted, open-minded, open source.

The purpose of the
<http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceInstituteUSA> Open
Space Institute-USA is to hold space for Open Space by providing access to
resources on Open Space, by connecting individuals and groups to inform,
inspire, mentor, and sustain each other in opening and holding space, and by
being an inclusive learning community.  We hope you will want to learn more
about the
<http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceInstituteUSA/JoinTheIns
titute> benefits of membership and how to join OSI-USA.

If you feel inspired to renew your membership or become a member of the Open
Space Institute-USA you can make your
<http://www.openspaceworld.org/osi-usa/pmts.html> donation online.

We hope you will join us in holding the space for Open Space!

On behalf of the Open Space Institute-USA Board of Directors

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Doug Germann, Ed Laboy, Gabriel Shirley, John
Engle, Karen Davis, Lisa Heft, Peggy Holman, Phelim McDermott, Tree
Fitzpatrick

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez

CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy

2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue

Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990

480.759.0262

 <http://www.christinewhitneysanchez.com/>
http://www.christinewhitneysanchez.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/christinewhitneysanchez>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/christinewhitneysanchez

 <http://christinewhitneysanchez.myplaxo.com/>
http://christinewhitneysanchez.myplaxo.com/

http://www.world-business-peace-network.com/

Please consider the environment before you print this email