Creation

Patricia Haines levelgreeninstitute at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 07:09:53 PST 2009

Seems to me that Darwin's theory is all about a self-organizing world. What astronomers know of the universe ditto. I am a person of faith and have no difficulty with whatever creation story one begins with, since they all posit a self-organizing systems after the first moment.

LEVEL GREEN - fostering sustainable community through collaborative initiatives in hospitality, education and the arts, in the 150 year-old democratic  spirit of the Danish Folk School. 1519 Slaterville Road, Ithaca, NY 14850 (607) 339-9472