Invitation

Spark.osk spark.osk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:08:17 PST 2009

Suzanne- With your point on the importance of being presence of caring for any human encounter, you've trully illuminated the treacherous ways I have trodden! You've surely opened a space for me and many encounters to be happened on my way to the future. Thank you very much. ;-()

Spark
Open Space Institue of Korea
spark at openspace.kr
821072470636