Opening space 24X7 --Wave Riders Unite!

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:31:04 PST 2009

Great discussion!

When the issue/opportunity we are so excited about doesn't resonate
with others, it might be about the topic or about the way we've
described it.  Perhaps when we bring inspiration and care to our
offering, the essence of the invitation can more easily shine through.

Warm wishes from sunny Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy