Books or Articles

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Tue Dec 15 17:51:21 PST 2009

I had forgotten about the Nov 2004 AI Practitioner!  There's a link to the issue on my web site:
http://www.opencirclecompany.com/AIP.Nov04.OSandAI.htm

Anne Stadler edited an issue of At Work Magazine dedicated to Open Space in March/Aril 1997.  The stories used to be on the www.openspaceworld.org web site.  I did some searching but couldn't locate them.  Michael -- can you help?

Larry - you had a story on Bank of Montreal in that issue. I had one on forming the Open Space Institute-US.  Birgitt had one on the social service organization she led.  There's even a story on Open Space in Cyberspace by Lisa Kimball and Douglass Carmichael.  Not bad for 1997!  There's one from Paul Gleiberman on Boeing and more.

Peggy