The new Ning community - some central questions

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 07:05:38 PST 2009

Add my voice to Arthur’s…plus Harrison you don’t get to see the cool photos on the OS list and there were some really cute ones in Toronto at the Unleashing leadership event not to mention great OS reports from the sessions.

http://unleashingleadership.ning.com/photo/dsc02857-1?context=latest

Hope the butterfly feels enticed to peak! If not, that’s ok too.

Suzanne