Looking for DC Area Volunteer or 2

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 16:06:53 PST 2009

Hi Kaliya

I would love to know more about the "systemic ways of doing
documentaiton specifically in unconference settings" that you and
Heidi Nobantu Saul have been developing.  I am a sculptor, public art
creator and facilitator as well as independent educator.  I often
lead community-participation public art projects that have a
brainstorm component, and collecting the data of the fabulous
sharings people do is an ongoing challenge.  would you be willing to
share what you've developed?

thanks,