More Bibliography with specific OST focus

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Fri Dec 18 10:27:51 PST 2009

I’ve added about 20 new entries based on the feedback so far.  It is not
complete I’m sure.  Please take a look at all of the “literature” that is
out there re: Open Space Technology and Open Space  and add more citations
if you have them!

http://openspaceworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-next-bibliography-new

Happy Holidays

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

 <mailto:larry at spiritedorg.com> larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829
<http://www.spiritedorg.com/> http://www.spiritedorg.com