19 Senses/Intelligences

Kathie Wallace kathieace at LYCOS.COM
Tue Dec 1 09:36:25 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,
Bob Samples talks about different learning styles in his book “Open Mind/
Whole Mind”.
His 19 senses/intelligences are: sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell,
balance-movement, vestibular, temperature, pain, eidetic imagery, magnetic,
infrared, ultraviolet, ionic, vomeronasal, proximal, electrical, barometric,
and geogravimetric.
It's not like this is anything new to us as humans. We've been living and
engaging with each other all our lives in these ways.
Perhaps OST provides the space, means, and permission for us to play
together in more of these ways than do other systems for human interactions.
Kathie