Facilitation disasters or are they?

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Tue Dec 1 09:04:38 PST 2009

Hi Peggy,
Sorry for my late response. Almost 400 emails in a few weeks on the OS list. Wow!. Something is really happening here, but I had to find time and courage to start reading them all.

Thank you for sharing your story. It opens space for reflection for me, giving more insight in what to do in "hot" situations. Good to know they often bring a turning point.
Best,
Tonnie