Summer Academy of Visionautics in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Aug 27 12:03:08 PDT 2009

Dear Martin,
you saved my evening!
In my experience, forget OST!
Space is always open, sometimes its cramped down to just a tiny bit of
space (thanks to control and other evil forces)...if it ever closes
completetly, well, thats the end of the universe.
At best, OST helps to nudge the boundaries a bit which usually does lead
to some enormous expansion due to selforganisation bursting out all over.
So, some people just keep on believing that all you need is a little
nudging (OST aint bad for that)and then quickly step aside before the
waves of selforganisation crush you.
Others keep on working hard!
All the best for your event!
mmp

Martin Mayer wrote:
> Dear Michael,
> to express it precisely, space will be opened all the time during the
> event. And twice with the help of Open Space Technology :-)
> Thank you for your good wishes!
> Martin
>

> Michael M Pannwitz schrieb:
>> Dear Martin,
>> great to hear that space will be opened twice during your event.
>> Closed the rest of the time??
>> Have a great time
>> mmp
>>
>> Martin Mayer wrote:
>>> Dear Open Space community,
>>>
>>> there will be the Summer Academy of Visionautics in Berlin / Germany
>>> from 29th of August to 6th of September. Space will be opened there
>>> twice. The Summer Academy is about how to implement visionary

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 449 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org