Why is a grid sometimes useful?

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 03:56:36 PDT 2009

Being out of my office with bad internet contact and short of time, I only red some of this rich exchange.

I must say, like Bernd, that, probably because of my education as an engineer, I never thought about doing it without a grid. And living in a Chatolic country, even with a grid, most managers think that OST is too much for them...

But then some coments from Harrison and Lisa make me think...

I will continue to think, and after the 18th, with better conexion, I will coment something.

But don´t ask me what ;-)

Regards from the countryside somewhere in the north of Portugal

Artur