Why is a grid sometimes useful?

Bernhard Weber weberb at gmx.at
Wed Aug 5 09:29:15 PDT 2009

Hi, all

Thank you all for this practical-theoretical discussion.
I always have done it with grid.
Why? No reason, I had not even thought about it.
It seemed "natural" to me. I am a physicist by my original academic
training.
So this not-thinking seems to have been triggered by that (secondary )
"nature" of mine.
So I started thinking now and I will myself do the step from
"rectangular grid order" towards "letting the pattern emerge".
In two weeks I'll do my next os-facilitation in Bruxelles ...

Bernd

Bernd Weber
weberb at gmx.at / skypename: syswitz//Austria landline +431 5968657/
mobile +43 664 1354828//Sri Lanka landline +94 11 2799081/mobile +94
71 6090838