body-mind and facilitation conversations

Alex Iglecia alex at iglecia.com
Fri Aug 21 15:49:57 PDT 2009

Hello, I am new to OS List and the OS world, introduced via Lisa Heft in
SF.

I am passionate about body/mind/transformative work and would appreciate
having a discussion if you have the interest.
I invite you to consider these points and let me know if you'd be open to a
sharing conversation.

Body-mind/transformative practices and group work in general.
As body/mind practices relate to OS, I do understand the value in keeping OS
separate from other influences, so this part of the question is more about
how practices have influenced you.

In this context - what do you do, what have you done, what do you think the
world is ready for (or needs)?

I look forward to speaking with you.
Alex

Alex Iglecia