[OSLIST] My first OS

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Apr 16 09:18:35 PDT 2009

Hi Bui,

On your question about leaving with some clear action plans, holding
that intention contributes to the likelihood that will happen.  I
encourage you to think about a organizing question for the 3 hours
that is action oriented.  For example, something like:

What is the future we wish to create for ourselves and how shall we
begin?

The sessions themselves become the space for both envisioning the
possibilities and identifying the first next steps.

Have fun with the experience.

appreciatively,
Peggy

______________________________
Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.opencirclecompany.com

For the new edition of The Change Handbook, go to:
www.bkconnection.com/ChangeHandbook

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get
burnt, is to become
the fire".
   -- Drew Dellinger