Wave Riders Gather in Western Australia

Heidi Nobantu Saul heidi at nobantu.com
Sun Apr 5 13:18:48 PDT 2009

G'Day Brendan and Michael,

Thanks so much for this sharing - enjoyed your story.

Say - any chance that Dr. Neil Preston has published/case studies any of his
research findings - that he is open to sharing?
I'm in conversation with a potential client in New Mexico (who meets all
requisite conditions for an Open Space) and I can imagine that pointing them
to something like this could inform their decision process - in a positive
way :-)

Also loved the "From Tolley Pond to Billabong"  story

Cheers - from a sunny Sunday afternoon on Russian Hill in San Francisco.
Heidi

PS - Will head up to walk the Labyrinth at Grace later today.

Heidi Nobantu Saul
heidi at nobantu.com
Santa Fe & San Francisco