Social Networking

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri Apr 3 08:12:26 PDT 2009

you make me think, holger... more and more, in very different places,
i hear this "we don't know what will happen next" observation.
heartening, i think.  and half of the way, i thnk.

second half would seem to be noticing that while we can't know or
command with certainty, we can always and everywhere INVITE the things
that we prefer:  "what are the issues and opportunities for everything
to go our way?"

then i guess the third half would be expanding our "our."

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.ronanparktrail.com