global proceedings aggregator?

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Thu Apr 2 22:31:49 PDT 2009

Hi Michael,

I have just been pondering using wetpaint for my report forms in the
newsroom.  As long as locations are wired, the reports can immediately
be uploaded real-time to the web and added to and edited by others
immediately.  Wetpaint has a registration security feature (still
exploring how it works) so you could contol spammers that way:
participants or sites could be registered in advance or in the
moment.  The wetpaint interface seems pretty user friendly.  It would
probably call for a bit more support in the newsroom than usual, but
not much more.
I'll update as i discover more in my trials.

Cheers,
Wendy

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
CEO Prospera Consulting
wendy at xe.net
1-800-713-2351

The moment of change is the only poem. -- Adrienne Rich