global proceedings aggregator?

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Thu Apr 2 22:21:45 PDT 2009

Oops, should have read on before responding... good idea, Viv [grin].

Karen Sella
Coaching:  www.luminacoaching.com
Consulting:  www.integralventures.com
Blog: www.lumina.typepad.com
Phone: 1.206.780.2998
Skype: karensella

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.