global proceedings aggregator?

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Thu Apr 2 22:03:08 PDT 2009

Hi Michael

I like the idea of a Twitter and Google Docs combo but not sure how it
would work

or

something like a collectivex or ning site - easy (and free) to set up,
anyone can join, or it can be by invitation and/or approval by the
site manager (or managers - to spread the load), can share documents,
photos, videos, have a blog, discussion threads etc.

Cheers

Viv

PS I'm a bit dismayed that I've actually answered a question <for the
techies among us> ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd