Social Networking

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Apr 2 03:12:44 PDT 2009

Dear Holger,
if
-embracing uncertainty
-allowing things to emerge and
-giving up control
is the order of the day, change will unfold unhampered in a
selforganizing mode...nudging the emergence of the open space organisation.
Now, what happens to "change management"?
Have a safe trip back to Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 462 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org