OS Practitioners

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Sep 29 00:40:08 PDT 2008

Dear Marissa,
you are invited to include yourself in the open space world map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

here is the direct link to the inclusion form
> http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/index.php?id=198

My search in the map did not give any connections to folks in Michigan
among the 50 colleagues that have included themselves in the USA part of
the map.
All of you out there not yet in the map: You are all invited to include
yourself...a good tool to connect, see who is working where, have a look
at what the folks look like (great photos)....
Greetings from Berlin
mmp