Open Space Learning Workshop - October 3-5 in New York City

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Sep 24 15:34:32 PDT 2008

Hello, dear colleagues -

You may have seen an earlier message announcing that I am offering the Open
Space Learning Workshop at New York's Columbia University - hosted by their
Center for International Conflict Resolution.

I am a Fellow with the Center - workshop participants will include the
Director plus a lovely group of graduate students in their international
conflict resolution program, as well as other professionals who work in the
field of facilitation.

Some of my colleagues there have been using Open Space in such world hot
spots as Northern Iraq, Lebanon and East Timor.

As you may recall - in one Open Space event in Northern Iraq facilitated by
our colleague Dr. Zachary Metz - the Iraqi Peacebuilders Network was born.

Such amazing things are birthed in Open Space...

I have just found out that I may be able to take a few more participants in
this workshop.

If you are in the New York region or nearby and would like to join us,
please contact me directly at your earliest convenience, for more
information on content, a pricing overview and registration materials.

Space is limited for this particular workshop, so I will be taking
additional participants on a 'first-come, first-served' basis.

The workshop will run 2.5 days - October 3 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm and
October 4 and 5 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.

Perhaps I shall see you there...

And: I do not yet know what my schedule will be like - but I will be in New
York City from September 30 (evening) through an early morning departure on
October 6. I'll be at the workshop all weekend and I do have some other
appointments, but if you are interested in having a casual stammtische (a
nice little chatting and snacking and meeting and greeting somewhere) on one
of those other days, let me know and we can see if it comes together.
Whatever happens, and all that... ;o)

Cheers from a sunny Berkeley California afternoon (I understand it is a
little cloudy in New York right now)

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator