Place and Open Space: The semi-annual Poetry Celebration and Contest!

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 20:11:18 PDT 2008

Hi. . . I'm catching up on oslist emails. . . . I also read your email,
Jeff, in which you ask for a-b-c poems.

I am overwhelmed by all the rules and criteria.  It doesn't feel very
open-spacey.

I guess you are 'in charge' of this poetry context but as a full member of
this list, I invite folks to write and submit any poems using any format
they like.

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation. -- Hannah Arendt

1335 Montecito Ave Apt. 35
Mountain View, California 94043
(650) 967-9260