OSLIST Poetry celebration and contest!

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Oct 22 09:54:14 PDT 2008

Kia ora Anne!
Congrats on that poem and for all of you.  This was a beautifully whimsical
contest, as I would expect hosted by Mr. Jeff.  Thanks Jeff for hosting.

I love this part of our community so much.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com