Seeking a volunteer/assistant for Open Space in Scottsdale AZ Oct 16/17

Lisa Floyd lisafloyd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:25:49 PDT 2008

Dear Susan,

Did you find an assistant for your OS?

I can imagine you got a LOT of offers, but just on the off chance that you did not I'd like to explore the idea with you.

I really like the idea that there may be opportunities to assist OS facilitators!

Thanks for generating this idea,
lisafloyd

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:28:12 -0700From: susan4ps at comcast.netSubject: Re: Seeking a volunteer/assistant for Open Space in Scottsdale AZ Oct 16/17To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Hello dear OS community,
I will be doing two short Open Spaces as a break session within a larger conference for a great group of people (small, innovative social service agencies from around the country who seek serving health needs of underserved populations).  It would be great to have some assistance:  would you like to volunteer?  I would need help for setting up the room and the signage … and then for helping direct people to post their sessions, etc.

Thursday, October 16 1:30 to 4
Friday, October 17  1 to 3

Send me an email if you are interested and we can discuss further!

Susan
Susan Partnow
Partnow Communications, Organizational Development & Workshops
4425 Baker Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
tel. 206-783-8561
fax 206-782-7786

www.susanpartnow.com

www.globalcitizenjourney.org  Founding Director
www.conversationcafe.org   Co-Founder
www.compassionatelistening.org  Certified Facilitator and Core Council
www.thataway.org  National Coalition on Dialogue & Deliberation Advisor

 * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist