wondering continued

John Rapp jfs.rapp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:04:44 PDT 2008

For those of us who have spent a few years in Deep Kimchi -- and spent
serious time experiencing the "bottom billion" poorest people in the world,
whose kimchi is often all they have -- the biggest difference between the
"free" markets, and True Open Space, is that the free markets do
not readily support The Law of Two Feet.  Have you noticed how many more
professional butterflies and bumblebees we see these days?  So many
Wonderful Beings (incl. many of you) are seeking, persistently, to,
somehow, "get off the grid" ... mostly without a great deal of success.  For
this world is, increasingly, dominated by the Powers of which Jesus and
other seers have so often warned us.

Space Opens only with Form.  Our "free world" and "free" markets -- when
they work -- bristle with unseen protections.  Could you open an effective
Marketplace in non-Green Baghdad?  In 1980s Beirut?  I wonder sometimes if
we forget how harsh a form-free world may be.