OST in Amsterdam

Ivana Balazevic-Fisher ivana_bf at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 01:57:05 PDT 2008

HI all

  I wonder if anybody has heard that the OST was done in ING Amsterdam, or ING in the rest of Netherlands.

  I am working on a project which is crying out for some open space, crisis after crisis happens, and they never get "resoved" but just white-washed only to reappear in similar disguise 3 months on.  People get recruited, 3 months later they get sacked because of crisis, then they get recruited again etc... See-saw if ever I saw one.

  This calls for some grass-root action, lots of open space for anybody who cares.

  But - how to sell it to management? The mindsets are as they are, things have "always been done this way", nobody even thinks that grass roots could be consulted..... Therefore, looking for somebody who has done it in ING already, or done it in Amsterdam, who could give me one or two hints as to how to sell this upwards from the ground level, to managers who (most probably) would not believe that a thing like that could happen ever, anywhere.

  Thoughts?

  Thank you

  Ivana