British council open space

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Oct 12 10:20:08 PDT 2008

Here are the links to the British council website

about the creative collaborations project

http://www.britishcouncil.org/macedonia-arts-creative-collaboration.htm

http://www.britishcouncil.org/arts-creative-collaborations.htm

hopefully this is just a beginning.

Phelim x

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 13:16:01 -0700
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: funda oral <fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: wondering continued

--0-940325199-1223842561=:66598

Dear Michael=20
=A0
This is the main topic suggestion for an ost meeting. This is not an issue =
for the bulletin board.
=A0
Regards,
Funda