SPAM: Re: [OSLIST] wondering continued

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Oct 8 17:49:48 PDT 2008

A thought about OS's market place.  I often talk about what people
bring into it as "offerings".  With both a material and spiritual
dimension to the word, it fits.  I think when the economic marketplace
loses that sense of offering, it goes awry.

Peggy

______________________________
Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.opencirclecompany.com

For the new edition of The Change Handbook, go to:
www.bkconnection.com/ChangeHandbook

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get
burnt, is to become
the fire".
   -- Drew Dellinger