My Microsoft experience

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Nov 23 08:51:42 PST 2008

Dear Steven,
I have a hunch that the reason for participants not mentioning you in
the closing circle might have very little to do with you "enabling" them
but much more with them actually being in "self-organisation" (with your
support, no doubt).
Had you "enabled" them they probably would have thanked you.

Greetings from Berlin where we just spent three very good days with a
crowd of 20 folks exploring "Wave Rider".
mmp