Nexus of caring

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 20 07:07:13 PST 2008

I am not sure there is a new or different emphasis on "caring." Ever since
Open Space "began," so far as I know, the whole point was to be clear about
what you care for and take responsibility for it. What may be different in
Wave Rider is the central focus on Leadership which I understand to occur at
the crossing point of passion (caring) and responsibility. So if you are
going to talk about Leadership you have to talk a lot about caring,
responsibility, and the point where they cross -- which I call Nexus of
Caring.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html