Obama

Robert Chaffe chaffer at eftel.net.au
Wed Nov 5 13:52:05 PST 2008

Larry

It seems that there was not a dry eye in the world when the result of
the USA Presidential elections was announced.  Yesterday we were
privileged to experience something beyond party politics as both the
looser and the winner inspired us all to use the opportunity to act
with passion and responsibility (familiar words) to realise a more
sustainable and healthier world.  I will give it my best shot.

Rob