Obama

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Wed Nov 5 08:11:07 PST 2008

Having worked to reduce white racism in Kansas and California in the 60's
and early 70's before my wife's job took me to Canada, I was in tears last
night and I'm still moved this morning. It is a marvellous movement that has
emerged to elect Obama and I agree with Ralph that it does open space for
hope and possibility at a national level in the US and around the world.
There were celebrations here in Toronto as there were in Kenya (where I also
have some connections) and I've heard of them in Australia.

Thanks and congratulations to the US colleagues: for your votes and for
opening some space for the world to address the challenges and crises we all
face.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

mailto:larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829   http//:www.spiritedorg.com