Sort of kind of Open Spaces for Microsoft

Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Mon Nov 3 08:01:12 PST 2008

Hi Doc,

I moved to NYC this summer, and may be interested in this. Although I must
admit I’m not crazy about working for free for a big company like Microsoft.
I’d like to know more about the context and the goal, please. Also about the
framework as I am familiar with OS and AI, but not a whole lot with WC or
fishbowl.

Looking forward to reading you :-)

Esther Matte

Discover - Engage - Accomplish