wisdombook

Ann Galley anngalley at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 21 11:24:23 PST 2008

Very timely,
Thank you  Wendy,

Ann

--- On Fri, 11/21/08, Sheri Herndon <sheri at speakeasy.net> wrote:

From: Sheri Herndon <sheri at speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: wisdombook
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Marvelous.  Thank you Wendy!
I'll pass it along.  Makes me think of the harvesting we do all the time, making visible those memes and gems that most support an optimum future for our entire beautiful planet.
Sheri

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." ~~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

On Thu Nov 20 21:28 , 'Wendy Farmer-O'Neil' sent:

Hi Everyone,
If you haven't seen it yet, this short film (less than 5 min) is very
thought provoking.
http://www.wisdombook.org/

Cheers,
Wendy

* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.