Head on a Stick

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed May 21 16:35:00 PDT 2008

Hi Doug,

I think lawyers love OS because they are free thinkers, ie, like artists,
they like to create things, be free to do their own search and thinking. At
least that's what I took from my experience when facilitating an OS meeting
on organizational change with 150 lawyers of a national organization a few
years ago. They just loved Open Space. I got the same reaction from
scientists. They are all loners in a way, who value their independence and
challenging conversations which they can have all they want in an OS event.

Thanks for sharing your experience,

Diane