help 50 000 baloons and OS Turkey

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed May 21 05:08:41 PDT 2008

Dear Agneta,
its simple, just go to
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Click on MENU at the bottom of the map and then on WANT TO INCLUDE YOURSELF?
Fill in the form, bingo.
You will receive an automatic response telling you that you have
included yourself.
I will then actually put you in by hand (one day that will also be
automatic) and tell you about it.
Good luck!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp