WOSonOS 2008: See who is coming...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri May 9 13:52:32 PDT 2008

Oh yes: 'Cross your fingers' for those of you who do not have English as
your home language:

Cross the second finger of your hand over
your first finger (of the same hand) - overlap them - to form sort of an
'x' - it is a childhood saying and ritual for hoping and wishing.

Cross your fingers that our lovely colleagues from Africa will get
their visas approved to join us. It is very hard for friends from Africa
to get visa approval to come to the States...but we know we will be
enriched so by their presence...

Lisa